5 tips for finding the best wedding photographer for you
Trying to find the top wedding photographer in Hong Kong can be tough, when there are so many impressive portfolios out there. From photojournalistic style images to classic bridal portraiture to dramatic and artistic images, there are so many tempting options for wedding photos. Here are our top 5 tips for choosing the right person to take your wedding photos.
1. Look closely at their portfolio. What they put up online should be their strongest work – the top 10% out of thousands of photos. If you like something about all of their images, that’s generally a good sign,
2. Choose a photographer with a relatively flexible schedule. If you’re planning two ceremonies (traditional and Western), or going overseas, you won’t want them to be rushed.
3. Examine their qualifications and accreditations. Your wedding photographer should be a WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International), as well as WPPA and WPHK.
4. Look at the way the Hong Kong wedding photos in their portfolio capture unique details. You’ve gone to a lot of effort choosing the right venue, decorations and bridal party outfits, so you want to make sure they’re covered.
5. Speak to the photographer (and their assistants if possible). This is the most important step in choosing the best wedding photographer for your needs. You want to feel a connection with them, and trust that they’re taking your needs and ideas in to account.
Steven is an experienced wedding photographer based in Hong Kong. He has had the honour of shooting dozens of wedding ceremonies and receptions for happy couples, both within Hong Kong and abroad. A variety of coverage options are available, including half day and full day packages. Steven is an award-winning wedding photojournalist, so full-day coverage is often recommended for the ultimate finished product.
You deserve the best wedding photographer in Hong Kong for your big day. Special offers are available now starting from $9800. If you would like to see more samples, please make an appointment with us by emailing at email@example.com