☀️Summer Promotion: https://goo.gl/kUfZZ4
✉ Eᴍᴀɪʟ: email@example.com
☎ Tᴇʟ: +852-35689266
🔹FB (Sᴛᴇᴠᴇɴᴄ Pʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ): https://goo.gl/5Nuf2f
🔹IG (sᴛᴇᴠᴇɴᴄᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ) https://goo.gl/hbHxrR
Pregnancy is such a special time in a woman’s life. It should be celebrated, honoured and captured with gorgeous maternity photography! HK based photographer Steven C offers beautiful pregnancy photography for women and their husbands or partners. Older children can also join in the excitement of preparing to welcome a little brother or sister in to the world.
Maternity photography shoots can be done on location at your home – ideal for creating a warm personal feeling, where you can make the most of nursery décor or any extra-special locations around the house. Steven also has a fully equipped studio in the heart of Kowloon Bay on Lam Hing Street, with a variety of simple backdrops and props that are perfect for having fun and creating your own story from scratch.
Tips for a great maternity photography shoot:
- The best time for pregnancy photo session will be around 32 weeks – 36 weeks. This is to ensure that there are no mishaps, should baby decide to make an early entrance!
- Baby clothes, crib shoes and toys gifted by close family and friends make excellent props. This way you can include them in the shoot as well.
- Select simple, classic outfits for both mum and dad. The focus should be on mum’s beautiful belly and the connection between the parents, not on bling and ruffles! White, off white, black, block colours and dark denim are ideal.
- Don’t be afraid to get creative! If you’re also planning a newborn or baby session in weeks to come, think about creating a common theme that can carry over between images.
1. Bra & Panty set- this shot is for you and your husband. Show off your sexy new body, and embrace that part of the pregnancy. Lingerie will definitely show the most off.
2. Yoga pants and a tank top- this will be great to show to your in-laws, co-workers, or anyone else who is anxious to see you pregnant. This is still form fitting, yet modest.
3. A button down shirt (even one of your husbands!) and some boy-short type panties- always a classic look. This always seems to work beautifully for pregnancy photos. It also bridges the gap between lingerie and yoga pants.
Please confirm your shoot with us by email. We will reserve the shooting day and time once we receive the deposit. For more information about pregnancy photography, get in touch by email, phone or on Facebook.